Transferring your assets
R&R Wealth Solutions expertise lies in identifying and detailing relevant considerations for your estate planning and/or business succession needs.
Our advice will provide you with the information needed to ensure you have the right discussions with the right professionals, whether that be a solicitor in most instances or at times an accountant too.
The aim is to provide you with peace of mind that the people you care about are looked after if something happens to you. Effective planning ensures you arrange your assets so that your life savings end up tax effectively in the right hands, at the right time.
In conjunction with legal and accounting professionals we can help you with:
- Ensuring your Will is current and properly drafted
- Granting Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Granting Enduring Power of Guardianship and/or Advanced Health Directive
- Identifying whether it is appropriate for you to have Testamentary Trust in place
- Finding the most tax effective manner of passing your assets onto your loved ones
- Reviewing your life insurance policies
- Ensuring your nominated beneficiaries are correct for your superannuation
- Gifting to charities
- Reviewing if a Family Trust is appropriate for your situation
- Identifying the right structure to pass on the family business
- Dealing with capital losses and capital gains
- Dealing with family debts
Our experiences in Business Succession planning have revealed that it is important to consider options whilst you are alive and not leave everything until your death. Addressing this now can provide all parties involved with more certainty of outcome and potentially prevent a long and costly challenge to your wishes upon settlement of your estate.
Contact us to discuss further or arrange a meeting.